Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
State Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Narcology Center
Tashkent Medical Academy
Uzbekistan Psychiatric Association
We invite you to take part in the work of the 1st SIMPOSIUM OF NARCOLOGISTS OF UZBEKISTAN with international participation “Integrational approach to providing addiction treatment to the population in the context of modernization”, which will take place on May 28, 2021.
The symposium will include a plenary session, sections, master classes with the participation of leading professionals in the field of addiction medicine of Russian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz and Uzbek state and non-state institutions, as well as independent experts and researchers.
Event format: online
Venue: Zoom & YouTube
- YouTube Platforms – Plenary Session – 10.00-14.00 (https://youtu.be/Gfuml5BrE_E)
- Zoom Sections – 14.00-17.00 (Conference ID: 879 1187 2745 ; Access Code: 817193 )
Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Deputy Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Rector of the Tashkent Medical Academy
Director of the State Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Narcology Center
Invited audience: narcologists, psychiatrists, medical psychologists-psychotherapists and related specialists
Official languages: Russian, Uzbek, English.
The main objectives of the symposium:
- increasing the knowledge and skills of specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of mental and behavioral disorders ;
- familiarization of specialists with new approaches to diagnosis and treatment, modern methods, technologies and developments in the provision of addiction treatment ;
- development of a multidisciplinary approach to treatment and prevention of mental and behavioral disorders;
- improvement of interdepartmental interaction in the provision of addiction treatment;
- familiarization with effective methods of early detection and preventive work with the “risk group” of non-medical consumption of psychoactive substances ;
- familiarization with high-tech methods of medical and social rehabilitation of drug addicts;
- familiarization with effective methods of social and psychological assistance to drug addicts ;
- expanding cooperation with leading foreign medical institutions, ensuring active exchange of information.
Scientific directions of the symposium’s work:
- organizational issues of addiction treatment
- new approaches to the treatment of patients with addiction
- chemical and non-chemical addiction
- evidence-based pharmacotherapy
- modern advances in neuroscience
- principles of organizing the identification of new psychoactive substances
- emergency conditions in narcology
- the provision of psychotherapy to co-dependent persons
- narcological examination and medical examination
A collection of scientific materials of the symposium is planned for publication
Deadline for submission of abstracts: May 20, 2021.
Submit your abstract to email@example.com
Participation in the event and publication is FREE , but with obligatory preliminary registration on the website http://www.sdami2021.org
Registration Deadline: 27 May, 2021
When registering, fill out the form, indicating the form of participation
Forms of participation:
1) publication of materials;
2) as a listener;
3) as a speaker
Only those who registered through the website http://www.sdami2021.org will be issued certificates of participants
Requirements for abstracts:
Abstracts that meet the requirements below are accepted for consideration. The editorial board reserves the right to reject works based on the results of peer review without giving reasons. Materials that are not designed according to the requirements will not be accepted for publication.
Margins – top 3 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm, right 2 cm
1 line – heading – Arial style , 12 pt, bold, all caps, centered, 1.5 spacing;
2nd line – initials and surnames of all authors – A rial style , 12 pt, simple, centered, 1.5 spacing;
3 line – institution, city – A rial style , 12 pt, simple, centered, 1.5 spacing;
Actually theses – Times new roman style , 12 pt, simple, left-aligned, no indents, 1.0 spacing.
Structure the text for introduction, purpose, material and methods, results and conclusion. Include digital material from original research. Do not use figures, diagrams and tables, as well as references to authors after the text. The total volume of the text is not more than 1 page.
No more than 3 abstracts are accepted from one author.
Khairedinova Inara Ilgizovna + 998977128805
Lyan Ekaterina Mikhailovna +998998294526
Umurov Nabijon Akbarovich +998 90 9611474
Rashidov Amir Ismailovich +998 97 3302410
Schedule of events
9.30-10.00 – Opening of the online exhibition ” We Choose Life “
10.00-10.30 – Opening ceremony of the symposium ” INTEGRATIONAL APPROACH TO PROVIDING ADDICTION TREATMENT TO THE POPULATION IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERNIZATION “
10.30-13.00 – Plenary session ” INTEGRATIONAL APPROACH TO PROVIDING ADDICTION TREATMENT TO THE POPULATION IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERNIZATION “
13.00-13.30 – Break / Online exhibition “We choose life”
13.30-17.30 – Section events / Master classes
17.30-18.00 – Closing ceremony of the symposium “INTEGRATIONAL APPROACH TO PROVIDING ADDICTION TREATMENT TO THE POPULATION IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERNIZATION“